This adventure begins at your hotel in the city of Cusco. At 4:00 a.m. our specialized adventure guide will meet you at your hotel with our bus. Then we’ll head south of Cusco. A trip of three and a half hours to the province of Sicuani, where we will have the breakfast, and then another hour to the district of Layo, where our bus trip will end. From here, we will walk 5 kilometers to the Pallay Punchu de Apu Tacllo mountain, a distance that will take us about an hour and a half. We will ascend to a height of (4790 masl / 15715 feet) and then descend.
After we have finished exploring this beautiful place, we will slowly return to our bus, taking the final photos, before continuing on to Sicuani Province for a delicious buffet lunch. After lunch, we will return to Cusco, and this adventure will conclude at one block from the main square (“Plaza Regocijo”).
Time Line Here!
- 04:00 – 04:30 – Pick up each passengers from their respective hotels in Cusco
- 04:30 – 07:30 – Travel from Cusco to Sicuani by Bus.
- 07:30 – 08:10 – Breakfast in Sicuani.
- 08:10- 08:30 – Travel from Sicuani to the community of Layo – Layo Control where we will start the trekking.
- 08:30 – 10:30 – Trekking to the Pallay Punchu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 – Free time on top on the Mountain.
- 11:30 – 12:50 – Return to the bus.
- 12:50 – 13:30 – Travel from Layo – to Sicuani.
- 13:00 – 14:30 – Lunch in Sicuani.
- 15:00 – 18:30 – return to Cusco.